Make an impact every day by using your extensive experience to create and maintain a positive and energizing work environment for our employees as the Administration, Human Resources, and Operations Manager at our Research & Development Center. In this multi-faceted role, you will own and direct facilities, travel/expense and corporate event programs, and be involved in a variety of other projects.
Facilities and Operations Management
- Liaison for landlords and property managers regarding building and corporate housing facilities issues.
- Negotiation with property management companies and vendors as needed.
- Coordinate with the property management companies to oversee the maintenance of corporate housing and office for equipment and systems including Security, HVAC, Internet, electrical, fire protection and utilities.
- Ensure office and corporate housing meet health and safety codes.
- Procurement of facilities-related services, equipment, parts, and maintenance of related contracts.
- In conjunction with management, oversee disaster management and business continuity planning.
- Collaborate with HR on health and safety policies.
Administration and Human Resources
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Technology Officer and other C-Level Executives as needed.
- Interact professionally with all levels of staff and maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and tact and diplomacy in handling sensitive issues.
- Handle administrative matters including screening calls, managing and maintaining calendars, coordinating appointments, completing expense reports, planning meetings, making domestic/international travel arrangements as required.
- Composing documents, and organizing office for efficiency.
- Maintains and ensures that shared workspaces such as the kitchen, storage room, and conference rooms are well stocked with supplies and are kept tidy and clean to support employees and maintain optimum daily operations.
- Order catering for meetings and ensure conference rooms are clean after the meetings.
- Work in conjunction with the Chief Operating Officer in the hiring and onboarding process.
- Manage the Immigration case and interaction with the immigration law firm as needed.
- Manage the company’s events like Holiday Party, Family BBQ, Team Building and Strategic Offsite Planning.
Education, Qualification, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or related years of experience.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working in an office environment.
- Project management skills and a working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required.
- Professional demeanor. Ability to adapt to diverse work styles and effectively work with all employees at various levels and departments.
- Team Player – Can Do Attitude – Hit the Ground Running.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to successfully prioritize workloads and multitask with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to think and react clearly, quickly and calmly in a crisis.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively problem-solve.
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish.
- Familiar and knowledge of the Princeton, NJ and surrounding area a plus.
- Full Time
- Princeton, New Jersey
- Candidates who receive a conditional offer of employment will be subject to a background check.
Latent AI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Looking for a Different Position?
We’re growing quickly and we’re always looking for great talent. If this job doesn’t sound like the right fit, feel free to send us your resume along with the type of position you are looking for to email@example.com. We’ll look forward to hearing from you!