Latent AI, creators of the Latent AI Efficient Inference Platform (LEIP), has been recognized as the 2020 “Startup of the Year” from IoT World. Come join us in revolutionizing the ecosystem with tools that make AI models that run efficiently on the edge.
We are looking for strong software AI scientists who are passionate about machine learning and computing. You will enjoy working with our team on the LEIP platform on state-of-the-art topics on model compression to run inference efficiently on any hardware platform. You’ll work with a variety of customers and partners ranging from application developers to processor vendors. We are looking for developers with a background in deep learning, computer vision, or signal processing.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of software development experience in high-performance computing, machine learning, big data analytics, or related areas
- Experience using machine learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras)
- Proven ability to work on open source projects
- Experience in model compression algorithms (quantization, pruning, distillation, gating, network architecture search)
Princeton, New Jersey
Candidates who receive a conditional offer of employment will be subject to a background check.
Latent AI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Looking for a Different Position?
We’re growing quickly and we’re always looking for great talent. If this job doesn’t sound like the right fit, feel free to send us your resume along with the type of position you are looking for to [email protected] We’ll look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] and include the job title in the subject line. Thank you!