We are looking for strong software developer to join us in making AI models run efficiently on edge devices. If you are passionate about machine learning and computing, you will enjoy working with our team on the LEIP platform, which will read in machine learning models from any framework and transforms them to run efficiently on any hardware platform. You’ll work with a variety of customers and partners ranging from application developers to processor vendors. We are looking for developers with background in deep learning, compilers, or compiler optimizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of software development experience in high performance computing, machine learning, big data analytics, or related areas
- Proven ability to work on open source projects
- Experience with TVM, LLVM, MLIR, or GLOW
- Experience using machine learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras)
Bay Area or Princeton, New Jersey
Candidates who receive a conditional offer of employment will be subject to a background check.
Latent AI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.