We are looking for student interns to join us in making AI models run efficiently on edge devices. This position will involve research and development of algorithms and software systems. You will help develop algorithms, software and applications in for applications areas such as autonomous vehicles, robotics, IOT and consumer electronics. We are looking for developers with background in deep learning, computer vision, or signal processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven experience in computer vision, machine learning, or related areas
- Proven ability to work on collaborative software development
- Experience with OpenCV, Python, Matlab
- Experience with TVM, LLVM, MLIR, or GLOW
- Experience using machine learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras)
Full Time (intern)
Bay Area or Princeton, New Jersey
Candidates who receive a conditional offer of employment will be subject to a background check.
Latent AI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.