We are looking for a strong AI developer to join us in making AI models run efficiently on edge devices. This position will involve leading and participating in the development of algorithms, software, and systems for embedded AI applications. You will help develop algorithms, software, and applications in areas such as autonomous vehicles, robotics, IoT and consumer electronics. You’ll work with a variety of customers and partners ranging from application developers to processor vendors. We are looking for developers with a background in deep learning, computer vision, or signal processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of software development experience in computer vision, machine learning, or related areas
- Proven ability to work on collaborative software development
- Experience with OpenCV, Python, Matlab
- Experience using machine learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras)
Bay Area or Princeton, New Jersey
Candidates who receive a conditional offer of employment will be subject to a background check.
Latent AI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Looking for a Different Position?
We’re growing quickly and we’re always looking for great talent. If this job doesn’t sound like the right fit, feel free to send us your resume along with the type of position you are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll look forward to hearing from you!